CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-15T22:02:26+00:002011 Ford Fusion CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-15T22:02:26+00:00
- Service air conditioning system. Check condition of all belts and lines. Evacuate and recharge with A/C Dye and reclaimed R-134 Freon. Test system performance and Inspect for leaks.
- A/C COMPRESSOR – Remove & Replace – SE,SEL,V6 – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
Daizey R. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/14/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-10T22:02:25+00:002011 Ford Edge CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-10T22:02:25+00:00
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – [Includes: R&I Upper Intake Manifold.]
- POWER BRAKE BOOSTER – Remove & Replace – [Includes: R&I Upper Intake Manifold Gasket.]
- MASTER CYLINDER – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Bleed Brake System.]
- Finance Fee
Victor M. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/9/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-12T22:04:15+00:002011 Ford Econoline CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-12T22:04:15+00:00
- FOUND BAD PCM GROUND. FAULTY PCM GROUND SIGNAL CAUSED BY INTERNAL PCM FAILURE. REMOVED AND REPLACED CUSTOMER SUPPLIED REMAN PCM. PROGRAMMED PCM AND ALL IS OK. ADVISED CUSTOMER IT WILL NEED BANK 1 SENSOR 1 OXYGEN SENSOR.
- USED BATTERY
JESUS JR A. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/11/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-20T22:04:46+00:002010 Ford Mustang CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-20T22:04:46+00:00
- Diagnostic – Customer states vehicle has a check engine light on and its EGR related. Customer states the EGR valve was replaced a month ago but light came on this week. Please check and advise.
Juan V. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/19/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-24T23:04:52+00:002008 Ford Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-24T23:04:52+00:00
- Pressure tested cooling system removed radiator shrouds for access and noticed radiator was leaking. replaced radiator (customer supplied radiator no warranty) filled up with 5 gallons of coolant and all ok at this moment no leaks.
- RADIATOR – Remove & Replace – F250 Super Duty,F350 Super Duty,V8,Diesel,Automatic Trans
Miguel C. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/23/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-19T23:00:51+00:002004 Ford Escape CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-19T23:00:51+00:00
- Alignment inspection
- Changed Motor Oil & Replaced Oil Filter, Added Full Synthetic Motor Oil to Vehicle Fill Specification, Check all Fluid Levels and Set Tire Pressure To Vehicle Specification.
- CUSTOMER STATES THE VEHICLE IS LEAKING OIL. CUSTOMER ALSO STATES VEHICLE SHAKES WHILE PUSHING ON THE BRAKES. PLEASE CHECK AND ADVISE. ALSO CHECK STRUTS
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- ENGINE OIL PAN &/OR GASKET – Remove & Replace – V6
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment.]
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both Rear – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment.]
- VALVE COVER GASKET – Remove & Replace – V6 Both – [Includes: R&I Upper Intake Manifold.]
- Hazardous Waste Fee
Debbie T. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/18/2021